Now Playing on iPhone & iPod Touch – Netflix!
Well, my morning and afternoon commute just got a whole lot better. The official Netflix app was just updated to be a universal app so it now works on all iOS devices – iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
In theory, streaming movies should work over the 3G network as well as Wi-Fi, of course. Practically, however, I am finding playback to be a little stuttered. I tried playing “The Karate Kid” and couldn’t make it past the Starz splash intro. We’ll see though. Perhaps they can optimize their system a bit for what will undoubtably be a massive influx of movie viewers. Definitely a welcome addition to my phone, either way.
- Apple Updates GarageBand for iPad and NOW… iPhone!!!
- Line 6 to Release Hardware and Software for iOS
- IK Multimedia Announces iRig MIDI at Summer NAMM
- Apple Updates iWork Suite for iOS
- IK Multimedia Releases VocaLive App
- OnSong Free Until February 4th
- iPhone Available to Verizon Customers in February
- Skype iOS App Now Allows Video over Wi-Fi AND 3G
- This Is The Digital Magazine I Was Waiting For…
- Cyber Monday Discount On Solar Walk And Star Walk Apps