Apple’s Remote App Updated to 2.0
Apple today released version 2.0 of their very handy Remote iPhone and now officially iPad friendly app. The app, which lets you and friends that you allow access, to remotely control the iTunes library on your desktop or notebook computer.
The list of improvements includes:
- The app now fully supports the iPad
- The interface is now optimized for Retina displays and the iPad’s larger screen
- Support for Shared Libraries on iTunes and the new Apple TV
- Bug fixes
If you haven’t used it, give it a try. It’s really fun even if you’re just in the same room.
- Apple Updates GarageBand for iPad and NOW… iPhone!!!
- Line 6 to Release Hardware and Software for iOS
- IK Multimedia Announces iRig MIDI at Summer NAMM
- Apple Updates iWork Suite for iOS
- iPad Readers Rejoice!
- IK Multimedia Releases VocaLive App
- Apple Releases GarageBand for iPad
- Apple Announces GarageBand for iPad!
- iPad 2 Ships March 11th
- IK Multimedia’s iKlip