Apple Announces GarageBand for iPad!
GarageBand for the iPad will feature:
- Touch instruments – grand piano, organ, guitars, drums, etc.
- Keyboards use the accelerometer to allow for dynamics. Tap softly… play softly
- Plug in your own instrument (through an appropriate interface, I’m assuming…)
- Guitar amps and effects, just like its big brother
- 8-track recording!!!
- 250+ loops
- Ability to share compositions via email using AAC format
The app will be available March 11th for $4.99 in the app store. I haven’t heard any mention of compatibility yet, so I’m assuming that this app will work on the original iPad as well as the iPad 2. I can’t wait…
Find out more on Apple’s Website.
- Apple Updates GarageBand for iPad and NOW… iPhone!!!
- Line 6 to Release Hardware and Software for iOS
- IK Multimedia Announces iRig MIDI at Summer NAMM
- Apple Updates iWork Suite for iOS
- iPad Readers Rejoice!
- IK Multimedia Releases VocaLive App
- Apple Releases GarageBand for iPad
- iPad 2 Ships March 11th
- IK Multimedia’s iKlip
- OnSong Free Until February 4th