Agile Announces AmpKit Ultimate Tone Contest
I have another fun piece of news to pass along from Agile Partners. Agile is teaming up with Peavey Electronics, Guitar World and SoundCloud to sponsor the AmpKit Ultimate Tone Contest. The grand prize is a Peavey Classic 30/112 amp. Five other random entrants will receive one-year subscriptions to Guitar World magazine and their choice of either AmpKit+, TabToolkit or GuitarToolkit.
Entering is pretty easy, just record a 30-90 second clip using AmpKit and upload it to SoundCloud by midnight on November 3rd. The winner will be selected by a panel of three celebrity judges and announced by November 8th. My sense is they are looking for originality and a creative use of the amps and models available in AmpKit, so have fun with it.
More information is available on the Agile Partners Website.
- SteadyTune, a new Mac tuner, now available
- Apple Updates GarageBand for iPad and NOW… iPhone!!!
- Line 6 to Release Hardware and Software for iOS
- IK Multimedia Announces iRig MIDI at Summer NAMM
- Apple Updates iWork Suite for iOS
- iPad Readers Rejoice!
- IK Multimedia Releases VocaLive App
- Apple Releases GarageBand for iPad
- Apple Announces GarageBand for iPad!
- iPad 2 Ships March 11th